Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Comeback!

I'm back! And just in time for summer break, too. So, since I stopped writing, lets see, my BF broke up with me, my best friends got even crazier (if that's even possible), I did stuff, went places, and made a fool of my self. One example of making a fool of myself was deciding to participate in "Just Dance" on the Wii in front of 20 other kids, many of whom had video recording cell phones. So, needless to say, that was all over Facebook in the next 24 hrs. Not the brightest crayon in the box, now, are we? Nope, definitely NOT. And the worst part wasn't the choreographed dance moves, it was definitely my victory dance afterward, where I screamed and just generally embarrassed myself. Yup, not the sparkliest of the sequins. So, I bid you farewell until another time when I am so dead bored and don't really feel like going on YouTube and watching small British children bite each others fingers or disoriented, laughing-gas drugged seven year olds on car rides, after having their teeth pulled. So, goooooooooood byeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: