Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer

So. Everyone always wants summer to come. But then, when it finally gets here, it rains. At least, that's what it's been doing here for the past week. It stinks. It's so wet and nasty and cold. Summer is supposed to be sunny and bright and full of happiness and beaches, but here it is just pouring. And pouring. And, hey look at that, pouring some more! Well, it cleared up for now, but I have a feeling that it will continue. Although, this weekend it is supposed to be nice. Key word: supposed. But, oh well.

On an entirely different subject, Rite Aid was all out of Silly Bandz. And so was Kinneys. And Tops. And the dollar store. And the Big M. But, I still have the red pig that my friend gave me. His name is Phil. So, I shall wear Phil until there are more Silly Bandz about. I am tired, and I don't feel like writing any more, so byu.

No comments: