Friday, January 15, 2010

What you got yourself into...

You should know that I rant and ramble and talk to myself and generally don't make sense A LOT! Therefore, I use this blog as an insanity braindump, so people I don't know, and will never meet get to crack up in front of the computer screen at my weirdness (I see the smile) instead of people that could spread this around the school and laugh at my face, not my profile picture on the computer screen. For instance, you know when you're insane when you try to open the back of the TV to let all the little people out. I did that once, but the little bastards hid. JK, JK. Anyway, my insanity brain dump today is a (very short) rant about the unfairness of idiots in gym.

Ok. So in gym, this boy is making fun of me for being 3rd when we had to run 5 laps around the track. But I almost told him to, ummmm... this blog would be rated R if I typed it but you get the point. Anyway, after that, he is making fun of me for my horrible suckish basketball playing. While he was talking I took a shot, and won the game! I got to laugh at him after that. :)

Goodbye, my one reader.

1 comment:

live_love_art said...

I am a 2nd reader! So, now you have 2 readers. More than me.